8码复式三中三多少组 www.vsgow.com 巴西航空工業公司（紐約證券交易所代碼：ERJ；圣保羅股票交易所代碼：EMBR3）是全球最大的130座級以下商用噴氣飛機制造商以及巴西最大的出口企業之一。巴西航空工業公司總部位于巴西圣保羅州的圣若澤杜斯坎普斯，同時在巴西、中國、法國、葡萄牙、新加坡和美國設有辦事機構、工業生產運作設施和客戶服務中心。巴西航空工業公司創建于1969年，專為商用航空、公務航空以及安防領域設計、開發、制造和銷售飛機產品。公司還為全球客戶提供售后支持和服務。
Embraer S.A. (NYSE: ERJ; BM&FBOVESPA: EMBR3) is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial jets up to 120 seats, and one of Brazil’s leading exporters. Embraer’s headquarters are located in S?o José dos Campos, S?o Paulo, and it has offices, industrial operations and customer service facilities in Brazil, China, France, Portugal, Singapore, and the U.S. Founded in 1969, the Company designs, develops, manufactures and sells aircraft and systems for the commercial aviation, executive aviation, and defense and security segments. It also provides after sales support and services to customers worldwide.
Position: Executive Jet Sales Director
- To establish and maintain strong customer relations across a wide number of locations and potential buyers as well as setting sales plan and achieve sales target;
- To interact effectively with senior executives during sales campaign;
- To follow up requires from customers and provide solutions in an efficient manner;
- To implement and manage the whole work process of business development, sales proposal, contract negotiation, product delivery processing and after sales support to customers; ensure the satisfaction of customers;
- To monitor competitive activity in accounts and formulate appropriate response strategies;
- To fully engage and support promotional and branding activities of the Company.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in aviation background, Master Degree is more preferred;
- Seasoned professional with minimum of 3 years′ relevant sales experience. Private bank, luxury industry experiences are also more preferred. Energetic, flexible, goal oriented individual to develop the market;
- Excellent business skills gained within a related industry and role;
- Excellent communication skill. Teamwork spirit, Strong sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent literate written and verbal fluency in Chinese and English;
- Ready for frequent world-wide business trip, willing to take challenges and able to work in high-pressure environment;
- Industrious, Logical thinking, Mature and self-starter with〃can-do〃attitude, Innate quality of being empathy.
Position: Commercial Jet Sales Manager
- Responsible aircraft sales to airline customers, develop sales strategy, and achieve aircraft sales target ;
- Coordinate internally to provide aircraft fleet solution to airlines, through aircraft technical, operational, performance, and economics analysis / evaluation.
- Support the marketing initiatives by promoting the product and regional aviation concept;
- Collect marketing and operational information to support the decision making in business strategy, new product development and product improvement.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor degree majoring in Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Aviation management, Business Administration or Economics, master degree or MBA is preferred;
- More than three years of working experience in the aviation industry, engaged in the airline network planning and fleet planning, aircraft engineering technology or aircraft operation control and other relevant professional work;
- With good communication, strong analysis and presentation skills ;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, excellent ability to read and write, and have certain professional aviation English ability.